Cheap Braces in Dubai : Best Dental Clinic in Dubai, Best Dentists in Dubai and Cheap Dental Clinic in Dubai for at Best Price & Low Cost. Orthodontics focuses on the alignment of the teeth and jaws to improve a person’s smile and oral health. Crooked teeth that do not fit together correctly are harder to keep clean and are at risk for tooth decay and gum disease and cause extra stress on the chewing muscles that can lead to headaches and TMJ syndrome.
Teeth that are crooked or not in the right place can also detract from one’s appearance. The benefits of orthodontic treatment include a healthier mouth, improved speech and function, a more pleasing appearance, and teeth that are more likely to last a lifetime.
How Does Orthodontic Treatment Work?
Many different types of appliances, both fixed and removable, are used to help move teeth, retrain muscles and affect the growth of the jaws. These appliances work by placing gentle pressure on the teeth and jaws. The severity of your problem will determine which orthodontic approach is likely to be the most effective.
How do I Know if I Need Orthodontics? Your dentist will determine whether you can benefit from orthodontics based on diagnostic tools that include a clinical exam, plaster models of your teeth, and special X-rays and photographs, your dentist can decide whether orthodontics are recommended, and develop a treatment plan that’s right for you.
If you have any of the following, you may be a candidate for orthodontic treatment:
- Overbite: where the upper front teeth lie too far forward (stick out) over the lower teeth
- Under bite: where the lower teeth are too far forward or the upper teeth too far back
- Cross bite: when one or more of the top teeth bite inside the lower teeth instead of the outside.
- Open bite: space between the biting surfaces of the front and/or side teeth when the back teeth bite together
- Misplaced midline: when the center of your upper front teeth does not line up with the center of your lower front teeth
- Spacing: gaps, or spaces, between the teeth as a result of missing teeth or teeth that do not “fill up” the mouth
- Crowding: when there are too many teeth for the dental ridge to accommodate
We offer the following orthodontic treatments:
- Standard (metal) braces
- Ceramic braces
- Early intervention orthodontics, e.g. expansion plates
- Space maintainers
- Removable and fixed retainers
We offer interest free orthodontic payment plans, call us (03) 9808 1108 for more information.
- Standard Braces
- Ceramic braces
- Interceptive Orthodontics
How do Braces Work?
The most common fixed appliances, braces consist of bands, wires and brackets. Bands are fixed around the back teeth and are used as anchors for the appliance; brackets are bonded to the front of the teeth, arch wires are passed through the brackets and attach to the bands. Tightening the arch wire puts tension on the teeth, gradually moving them to their proper position.
Braces are usually adjusted monthly to bring about the desired results, which may be achieved within a few months to a few years. Today’s braces are smaller, lighter and show far less metal than in the past. They come in bright colours for kids as well as ceramic/tooth coloured styles preferred by many adults.
The dentist will begin by cleaning and drying your teeth, next she will apply an adhesive substance to your teeth in order to attach the brackets. Once they are in place, she will install the arch wire into the brackets and use elastic modules to secure them in place. Typically, the entire process takes between 1 and 2 hours. Though the procedure itself is not painful, it is not uncommon to feel some level of discomfort afterward. Initially, your tongue and cheek will rub against the braces, which may cause some sensitivity, and your teeth may feel sore. Getting used to the braces will typically take about a week, paracetamol will help with this.
Caring for Your Braces
Once your braces have been placed on your teeth, it’s important for you to care for them properly in order to get the best results and avoid causing staining or decay to form on the teeth and to prevent gum disease. When brushing, it’s important to clean your teeth thoroughly, brushing will be more difficult with braces; you will need to thoroughly clean around the brackets and remove plaque at the gum line. It is advised to brush after every meal, floss at least once a day with interproximal brushes or super floss designed for braces and use a fluoride mouthwash once a week.
You will also need to pay particular attention to the foods you eat. Foods that are high in sugar may lead to excess plaque build-up that can cause tooth decay. Additionally, foods that are sticky or hard should be avoided. Lastly, you should make sure to maintain your regular 6 monthly dental checkups with your dentist – these are separate to the monthly orthodontic appointments.
Which foods should I avoid?
Avoid all hard, sticky or chewy foods, including:
- Pizza crust, pretzels, rolls and bagels
- Taco shells and chips
- Candy, suckers and gum
- Raw carrots, apples
- Sodas, sports drinks and fruit juices – these are very damaging. Not only do have they have sugars which lead to decay but they are VERY acidic causing further damage to enamel
How long will I receive treatment?
Treatment durations vary. The average time of orthodontic treatment is between 18 months to 2 years. Maintaining good oral hygiene, avoiding breakage, wearing any removable aspects to your treatment (such as elastic bands and retainers), and keeping regular appointments are all important to remain on schedule and finish treatment as soon as possible.
Why are retainers needed after braces?
Teeth move throughout our lives. Retainers are designed to hold the teeth in their corrected positions after alignment, until the bone and ligaments remodel to the new tooth position. Retainers are worn full time for a month after the braces are removed, and then night-time wear is indefinite.
Cheap Braces in Dubai
Cheap Braces in Dubai : Best Dental Clinic in Dubai, Best Dentists in Dubai and Cheap Dental Clinic in Dubai for at Best Price & Low Cost. Enjoy a Beautiful Smile With Orthodontics in Dubai City. Quality orthodontic care is what you will get from any treatment at Orthodontic Dubai. Evan Schmidt will make sure that your smile is as good as it can be. Through our clinic in Dubai, we are able to help you no matter what your issue may be. Our treatment will allow you or your child to:
- Show others a confident, gorgeous smile
- Correct bite and alignment issues
- Improve oral health through better oral hygiene
- Look healthier and more attractive
You probably have a ton of questions regarding how we can help you. Call us today at 219-809-6584 with any questions or to make an appointment. Right now we’ll take $250 off the cost of your treatment*! You can also ask about 0% financing, no down payment plans, and 7% discounted fee plans.
Enjoy a Wide Choice of Orthodontic Treatments
Both children and adults have access to a comprehensive line of orthodontic options from Orthodontic Alliances. Our treatment options include:
- Traditional Braces – This option is what most people picture when they think of orthodontic treatment. It is reliable for correcting many types of bite issues.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – FAAB can help give you the smile you want by focusing on the teeth that are visible when you grin (the “social six”). This allows for a much shorter treatment than what is required for traditional braces.
- Preventive Orthodontics – Preventive orthodontics allow us to stop orthodontic problems before they begin, saving time, pain, and money. This may involve a spacer or an appliance to guide tooth eruption. We even offer appliances to keep children from sucking their thumbs and impacting their tooth alignment.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – This method can help correct development problems to improve the proportions and overall appearance of your child’s facial profile.
- Interceptive Orthodontics – This is similar to preventive treatment, but instead of keeping a problem from beginning, we will stop the problem before it gets any worse. Getting your child in for an orthodontic checkup early in the development of their teeth (around age 7) is crucial to intercepting an issue before it becomes a bigger problem. Your orthodontist will be able to help guide your child’s teeth into their proper positions, which may eliminate the need for braces altogether.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – This is a great alternative to both Invisalign and traditional metal braces.
- Invisalign – Custom, clear, removable aligners can eliminate the hassles of metal braces and keep you confident about your appearance while you straighten your teeth.
- Invisible Retainers – Following treatment with braces or aligners, we’ll bond a clear retainer to the backside of your teeth to protect your new smile.
In addition, at Orthodontic Alliances, we use a non-extraction technique whenever possible. A tooth extraction will be performed only when necessary to accommodate the movement of other teeth. We also may remove a tooth to improve the look and profile of your smile.
Cheap Braces in Dubai
Cheap Braces in Dubai : Best Dental Clinic in Dubai, Best Dentists in Dubai and Cheap Dental Clinic in Dubai for at Best Price & Low Cost. One of the most common misconceptions some orthodontic associates wish to disprove is that braces should be expensive to work properly. Dental braces are not solely for those living in upscale neighborhoods. You can find affordable orthodontics or use several techniques to avoid the high price tag of some treatments.
Find a dental clinic in your area and check their credentials. Most dental practices nowadays have websites and social networking pages so you can start your search on the Internet. Their web pages may have all the relevant information you need to make an informed decision about getting braces for adults or children.
Look for cheap orthodontics on dental websites, as clinics do not air their advertisements on television and may not use print media. You may find some great discounts on orthodontic services if you look at the websites of several oral care clinics. Some dental practitioners have referral programs, which can provide you with discounts for every new patient you refer to the clinic.
Those who are still wondering if they need braces may perform a straightforward test. Look at your teeth in the mirror and check them for alignment. Chances are, you may be one of the millions of people around the world who have regular teeth with some imperfections. Braces have earned their place in dental care precisely because there are more people who have crooked or imperfect teeth than those with Hollywood-like smiles.
Parents who would like to give their children a good chance to have perfectly aligned teeth sometimes visit an orthodontist to ask for preventive orthodontics. This procedure can make slight changes so no later problems with teeth formation and alignment may occur. The treatment may also reinforce the proper growth of already perfect teeth so they may keep their alignment. Orthodontics for children and teenagers has steadily grown in popularity because of the benefits it may provide young patients.
Some orthodontic associates may explain that crooked teeth may have had an incorrect time of growth. The first set of teeth you grow as a child is what we usually call a set of milk teeth. Problems may emerge when milk teeth stay too long and overlap with the breakout of permanent teeth, or when permanent teeth erupt too early. Permanent teeth growing in places where milk teeth are still present may try to squeeze in between the milk teeth. The resulting growths will probably become crooked.
There are other reasons people may need cheap orthodontics, like dental accidents, which may happen for a number of reasons. Sometimes you may try to use your teeth as a tool for opening stuff. While they may be tough enough to chew on tough meat, teeth are not stronger than metal, and sometimes even a bag of chips may chip a set of perfectly strong teeth.
Other illnesses may also result in crooked or damaged teeth, making cheap orthodontics an important option when addressing this problem. A calcium deficiency, for example, may bring about some tooth damage, and left untreated, this may cost you more than one tooth. Orthodontics may help you rearrange your teeth in such a position as to make the space disappear. Genetics may also play a role in the condition of your teeth. What genes cannot perfect, good and affordable orthodontics may correct, significantly improving your smile and adding to your self-confidence.
cheap braces in dubai price, cheap dental clinic in dubai for braces, cheap dental braces in dubai, cheap teeth braces price in dubai, cheap braces adjustment, cheap metal braces cost in dubai and cheap braces cost in dubai.